VIDEO SUPPORT CHANNEL MANAGER (H/F) - Alternance
- 24 Rue Toulouse Lautrec, 75017 Paris, France
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1 200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As a video support channel manager you will be responsible of a portfolio of artists and labels on all video distribution aspects.
1/ Video Support
· Daily video support for producers
2/ Video Rights Management
· Online rights management of producers’ catalogs on YouTube
· Optimization of YouTube Content ID on audio and video catalogs
3/ Internal Process
· Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Team through JIRA to solve producers’ daily issues
· Ensure the execution of the local strategy through the respect of internal process
· Experience in the music or video industry
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Experience in YouTube Analytics or YouTube CMS
· Structured, priority-driven
The job is based in Paris
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.