Customer Support Artist Services & Development
- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
Following the acceleration of our activities in Artist Services & Development, we are looking to grow our team with a Customer Support.
Integrated into the Customer Care & Support department and based in Moscow, you will report to the Global Head of Customer Care & Support ASD, based in Paris. You will be the point of contact for the project teams dedicated to top artists and artists with high potential in Russia.
Your main role and responsibilities are:
- Be the main contact for Artist Services & Development team for the delivery of artistic audio and video content and for the resolution of operational problems on artistic content, payment of royalties, reporting, management of copyright in compliance with our SLAs
- Train and onboard our artists on Believe tools
- Participate to the marketing and promotion strategies in order to best deploy our artists’ album releases
- Advise Projects Managers on operational feasability of marketing activities
- Be a proactive force to improve processes and internal support tools
- Collaborate in the enrichment of our knowledge base by writing articles and by identifying new relevant subjects in order to improve Support team
- Propose ways of operational deployment
We will appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm. A successful experience in a client support team is a plus.
During your past experiences, you have developed the following skills:
- You are client service-focused and have consulting skills
- Min 3 years of Customer Support experience
- Strong communication with respect and empathy
- Attention to details
- Capacity to resolve problems and proactive force
- Passionate about digital and technology
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.