TRADE MARKETING MANAGER ASD- Mexico (M/W)
- Mexico city, Mexico, Mexico city, Mexico, Mexique
Founded in 2005. Believe originates from the evolution of music consumption linked to technological progress. The development of new digital music listening habits, which allowed consumers to access music anywhere at any time, and the democratization of music creation technologies has allowed artists to self-produce with the highest quality standards and become increasingly independent from record companies.
Believe has been a pioneer in this new market by developing technologies allowing artists and labels to distribute their music on digital music services.
With more than 1,500 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume. Our Mission is to best serve and develop all artists, in the most suitable way possible, at every stage of their career with- respect, expertise, fairness and transparency. In every local market, all over the world.
Promote local Believe “Artist Services & Artist Development” catalog on key Mexican digital stores:
- Handle day to day relationships with DSPs: set up communication process & tools.
- Develop market share & revenue
- Explore ways to further our catalogue visibility
- Develop strong knowledge on playlisting & on-store promotion strategies
Develop marketing partnerships with DSPs: imagine, build and deploy innovative marketing campaigns with top retailers (content creation, co-marketing, etc), in coordination with Believe Artist Service teams.
- Reporting & Performances: deliver trade marketing reports to all teams; monitor KPI & analyze performances.
- Monitor local market practices: competitive initiatives & local market trends.
- nternational: promote IKRs (International Key Releases) locally, brought and coordinated by IKR central team.
2. Internal Process:
- Work closely with Head of Distribution, artists and labels, to ensure strategies are adhered on a local level.
- Offer masterclass to new accounts on promo-marketing needed to optimize their chances.
- Optimizing promotional information that is available and ensuring our releases receive strong coverage.
- Listening session with the Head of Distribution and the Label Manager to advise on potential pitches.
- Attend and contribute to weekly calls and regular periodical fade to face meetings with Platform's Local Label Managers and Editors.
- Reporting Local and International platform's editorial support to artists/labels.
- Excellent knowledge of digital music services in local country
- Creativity & Marketing: ability to imagine and build creative artist marketing campaigns to develop artist visibility on DSPs.
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- Data driven ability to analyze and use data to optimize development
- The ability to identify and analyze releases and store sales trends
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of priorities, ability to juggle various projects at the same time
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Spanish + English
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 6 years in a similar role at a record label, management company or artist services company
- Must have active relationships with local DSP’s
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments, emerging platforms and digital innovations
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.