MY & SG - CHANNEL MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As a Channel Manager you will be responsible of a portfolio of artists and labels on all video distribution aspects. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients’ needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to build the video success of our customers.
- Daily video optimization/ analyzation support for producers including maximizing watch time hours, platform engagement, audience growth, monetization growth, and community interaction, etc.
- Educate and on-boarded the producers on product knowledge such as YouTube analytics, YouTube Policies and Copyrights, etc.
- Implement strategies and Best Practices for artists’ and labels’ channels across video platforms.
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Team to analyze clients' concerns to solve complex support problems by troubleshooting and investigating client and product, prioritizing and escalating issue reports through JIRA.
- Work closely with Head of Distribution and Regional Head of Video in order to improve client relationships and ensure the execution of the local strategy through the respect of internal process.
- Fluent in English and Malay language
- 2 - 3 years of experience as YouTube Channel Manager / Creator Development
- Understand YouTube Ecosystems and capable of YouTube Analytics or YouTube CMS.
- A team player with positive attitude, investigative mindset, clear communication, attention to detail skills
- Passionate about Music and all things Digital and Social Media
- Fluent in Mandarin an added advantage
- 2 - 3 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Effectively communicating complex topics
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.