TRADE MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. By combining technological and artistic skills, the group has built expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "To best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As a trademarketing specialist you will work with a portfolio of key digital retail partners and help coordinate with our international offices on front-line marketing initiatives for our extensive new release schedule and catalogue. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Trade Marketing for the region. Experience in Digital Marketing and digital retail promotion across streaming platforms and mobile is integral to the role. In addition, a strong focus on educating the team, plus Label Managers on best practices, strategy and the evolution of platforms that fall under their responsibility.
1.Digital Retail marketing and promotion
· Help coordinate with the Head of Trade-marketing on front-line marketing initiatives for our extensive new release schedule and catalogue.
· Develop and explore ways to further our catalogue & back-catalogue visibility.
· Develop strong knowledge on key playlists and how to ensure promotion within these playlists.
· Helping in the creation of weekly newsletter to digital service partners that highlight new signings, key new catalogue promotions and key release updates.
2. Internal Process:
· Work closely with Head of Trade Marketing to ensure strategies are adhered on a local level.
· Offer masterclass to new accounts on promo-marketing needed to optimize their chances.
· Optimizing promotional information that is available and ensuring our releases receive strong coverage.
· Listening session with the Head of Trade-marketing to advise on potential pitches.
· Attend and contribute to weekly calls with the Head of Trade-marketing.
· Attend meetings with label managers for strategy meetings on key releases.
Excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape and trends.
A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The ability to work alone and be pro-active
High level of verbal and written communication skills.
Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
A passionate, diligent self-starter.
A genuine passion to work in the music industry.
English is mandatory