TH - TRADE MARKETING MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- 8 Soi Sukhumvit 40, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, Thailand
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As the Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working with our key digital partners. The role will develop and grow the relationships with key digital partners as well as coordinate with APAC and Group on marketing initiatives for new release schedule and catalogue promotion. The candidate is expected to be efficient in planning priority releases with Digital Music Services, optimizing promotional information that is available and ensuring new releases receive strong coverage and further catalogue visibility.
If you are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial individual with an excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape and trends; with a keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities, this is for you!
- Handle day to day relationships with DSPs - set up communication process and tools;
- Develop market share and revenue;
- Explore ways to further our catalogue visibility;
- Develop strong knowledge on playlisting and on-store promotion strategies;
- Develop marketing partnerships with DSPs - imagine, build and deploy innovating marketing campaigns with top retailers (content creation, co-marketing, etc) in coordination with Artist Distribution team;
- Reporting and Performances - deliver trade marketing reports to all teams, monitor KPI and analyse performances;
- Monitor local market practices - competitive initiatives and local market trends in Thailand;
- International - promote IKRs (International Key Releases) in Thailand, brought and coordinated by IKR central team
- As an internal consultant you have consulting skills and you are client service-focused
- 3 - 4 years in marketing music and good knowledge/ experience in artist marketing
- Passionate about Music
- Good in reading data and data analysis
- Ability to multitask, priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of all digital music services in Thailand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, structured and organized priority with excellent time management skills
- A team player with positive attitude
- Fluent in English and local native language
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.