CUSTOMER CARE & SUPPORT SPAIN/LATAM (M/W)
- 24 Rue Toulouse Lautrec, 75017 Paris, France
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Believe is looking for a Customer Care & Support Specialist, based in Paris
Integrated into the Customer Care & Support department, you will be the main point of contact of our Latino-American customers (Producers, Labels, Artistes) to solve their issues and requests.
Your main role and responsibilities are:
- Solve Artists & Labels operational issues on artistic content, payment of royalties, reporting, management of copyright in compliance with our SLAs and top quality communication
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Onboard and train Artists and Labels on Believe internal tools
- Contribute to the Support knowledge bases to improve the autonomy of our clients
- Maintain a regular and close communication with Sales teams
- Interact with Believe back office teams: Finances, Content, Product, Contracts & Rights
- At least 2 years experience in customer service
- Fluent in Spanish, English and French
- Good communication skills with Care, Respect, Empathy
- Problem solving mindset
- Attention to details and precision
- Passionate about technology
- Knowledge in music industry is a plus
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender Identity.
Recruitment process: Global Head of Customer & Care Services and HR