VN - HEAD OF SALES & DISTRIBUTION SERVICE (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Following the acceleration of our activities in Distribution Services, we are looking to grow our team with a Head of Sales & Distribution Service - Internal Consultant.
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
If you are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial individual with a passion for current music market landscape and trends; with a keen and creative interest in digital technologies, this is for you!
1) Sales & Sourcing Strategy Definition
- Define and implement distribution strategy for Vietnam - Work with Senior Management to determine business objectives
- Initiate and close complex distribution deals covering aspects such as legal, financial, marketing & Communication components
- Be responsible of all sales Process and executions (PipeDrive, Contract signatures…)
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ensure client portfolio renewal - Define an excellent network of music industry relation
2) Team Management
- Hire, assess and provide day to day support to team members
- Work closely with your sales Support Team to ensure Team training, on-boarding and perfect understanding of Believe Process and workflow
- Manage the team objectives and ensure objectives full execution
- Create a team dynamic and career development plan for collaborators
- Be problem solver and resolve conflicting situation
- Ensure cross functional team collaboration
- Manage all HR related topics/ Report business objective
- Develop solid analytical business skills
- Capture and formulate market evolution key drivers
3) Local Retailers relationships
- Develop good relationships with local retailers
As an internal consultant you have consulting skills and you are client service-focused.
- Strong team leader and people management experience
- Proven track record in sales and effective negotiation skills
- Good in reading data and data analysis
- Ability to multitask, priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about Music
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, structured and organized priority with excellent time management skills
- A team player with positive attitude
- Fluent in English
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.