Head of Label Relations, Moscow
- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Believe’s mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As local Head of Label Distribution you will lead a team of label managers to initiate, lead and expand Believe’s activity and manage distribution & marketing partnerships to a network of independent music labels in Russia & CIS. As a team manager you will conduct your team efforts, assess performance and re-orientate the strategy to achieve your objectives.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to grow believe’s presence in your territory, achieve sales objectives and manage a team of label managers. You will directly report into the Head of Sales and Distribution Services.
1. Team management
- Define team objectives and missions and assess performance thanks to Power Bi dashboards
- Organize team missions accordingly to sales strategy
- Organize team meetings and build team cohesion
2. Sales strategy and emerging artists / labels lookout
- Support and execute the sales strategy
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard (PipeDrive)
- Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
3. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
- Manage of portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- People management experience
- Proven track record in sales and negotiations
- Deep knowledge of the independent music labels landscape
- Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
- Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.