DIGITAL STRATEGIST CONTENT CREATOR (M/F)
- Park House, 206-208 Latimer Road, London, United Kingdom
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Founded in Donzdorf, Germany in 1987, Nuclear Blast is actually part of believe .
Originally started as a small mail order operation. Over the course of the next 30 years, the label went on to work with some of Europe’s most successful and influential Metal acts, including In Flames, Children Of Bodom and Nightwish. Today it can rightly claim to be the World’s largest Independent Metal Label, with a 90-plus staffed HQ in Donzdorf that also houses it’s, now, huge mail order business . Additionally, the label has US & UK offices and boasts an envious roster that includes heavyweight Metal acts such as Slayer, Machine Head, Sabaton, Opeth and Lamb Of God.
Are you as passionate about heavy music as you are about crafting great content and digital marketing? Nuclear Blast is looking for maternity cover for a year, commencing in August 2020.
The Digital Strategist’s role will focus on all digital aspects of an artist and product release – balancing both creative and commercial objectives through the setting and achieving of campaign-specific objectives & results. They ideal candidate will create and execute regularly updated social media plans and be responsible for preparing reports to inform management and label of strategy moving forward.
Working closely with artists, artist management, label colleagues in Marketing, PR, A&R as well as key external partners – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify etc in order to gain maximum exposure for artists, build fan bases and deliver on album release and touring strategies.
· Creating innovative content strategies to maximise existing content, create content and propose original commissions.
· Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience) and devising / implementing audience-led social media strategies, driving fan audience growth and ongoing engagement across platforms using insights, best practices and tapping into content trends.
· Identifying emerging content, tech and social trends and infuse artist campaigns with creative applications of new technology.
· Determining and applying correct tone of voice, content and branding for each artist, using agreed artist vision brief.
· Analysing campaigns and artist specific data with a range of other platforms / tools to analyse audience-related and performance data to create reports.
· Creating, Planning digital marketing campaigns, including social media advertising. Creating online paid advertising for the UK market to maximise organic marketing where appropriate.
· Abide by the budgets being set by the Product Manager in respect to the promotions activated for Nuclear Blast artists / campaigns.
· The Digital Strategist and Content Creator will be part of a small dynamic team in the London office, working in tandem with Nuclear Blast’s international teams.
· Passion for heavy music is essential
· University degree with a first job in the music sector preferred
· Experience with Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro or FCPX essential
· Experience using a DSLR camera and filming equipment
· Experience with social media platforms, analytics, steaming and mobile services and apps essential
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with many different departments / personalities
· Thrives in a team environment
· Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Music industry experience a bonus
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.
recruitment process: Interview with the Managing Director and HR