HEAD OF DISTRIBUTION MEXICO (M/F)
- Mexico city, Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
We are looking for a freelance Head of Sales & Distribution Services in Mexico.
You will define and implement the Mexican distribution sales and acquisition strategy for artists, labels, and large content producers. You will lead the Management of a team of Labels Managers (for artists and labels), Trademarketing specialists and Channel Managers to ensure we deliver an excellent service and maximize the satisfaction of our network of clients.
Thanks to your excellent analytical capabilities, you will be able to conduct the projection of your business analyze the performance and report trends to the country manager and general manager of distribution.
- Sales & Sourcing Strategy Definition
- Define and implement distribution strategy for the department
- Work with Senior Management to determine business objectives
- Initiate and close complex distribution deals covering aspects such as legal, financial, marketing & Communication components
- Be responsible of all sales Process and executions (PipeDrive, Contract signatures…)
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ensure client portfolio renewal
- Define an excellent network of music industry relation
- Team Management
- Hire, assess and provide day to day support to team members
- Work closely with your sales Support Team to ensure Team training, on-boarding and perfect understanding of Believe Process and workflow
- Manage the team objectives and ensure objectives full execution
- Create a team dynamic and career development plan for collaborator
- Be problem solver and resolve conflicting situation
- Ensure cross functional team collaboration
- Manage all HR related topics
- Report business objective
- Develop solid analytical business skills
- Capture and formulate market evolution key drivers
- Local Retailers relationships
- Develop good relationships with local retailers
- minimum 7+ years of results-driven sales experience in entertainment media or music sector
- Bilingual in english
- Data-driven mindset
- You have managed Team and you are a good leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships & network
- Digital friendly
- You have strongs skills in negociation
- You are energetic & positive
- You have worked in dynamic environment and with good corporate culture
You will report to the Head of Distribbution Americas
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.