SENIOR A&R NUCLEAR BLAST (M/W/D) - REMOTE OR EUROPE-BASED
- Van-der-Smissen-Straße, 22767 Hamburg, Germany
Believe is one of the world´s leading music digital distributors and service providers for artists and labels. With more than 1.000 employees we have 45 locations in key markets. By using the best distribution and marketing services, we enable our artists and labels to market their music in an optimal, transparent and fair way. The Believe Germany Group includes Groove Attack, Rough Trade Distribution, Soulfood Music and Nuclear Blast with over 200 employees. For Nuclear Blast we are looking for a SENIOR A&R EUROPE (M/W/D) who is ideally based in Europe.
- Actively on the hunt for the next big trend in hard music, digital friendly artists, as well as legacy acts; demonstrate a unique and proven ability to identify new talent that can be a commercially viable asset for the company.
- Work closely with the other Senior A&R in Germany, and create a teamwork atmosphere in Europe in a way to connect and align to the global A&R Team.
- Work closely with the Product Management Department in Europe to provide guidance and advice to meet the needs of a successful release.
- Develop strong relationships with all top managements in the business (i.e. Managers, Lawyers, Publishers, Booking Agents, Songwriters, Producers, independent Labels, and Publicists).
- Communicate effectively with talent, producers, and songwriters, as well as managers.
- Always be knowledgeable of current and future trends in music, music business, and pop culture.
- Possess a high degree of credibility and influence inside and outside company.
- Have the ability, confidence, and talent to help make several albums simultaneously, all at the highest level of quality.
- Work closely with the Global Senior A&R regarding release schedule planning and management.
- Coordinate and plan release dates with the Global Senior A&R.
- Draft financially-sound deal memos and thoroughly plan and forecast for approval by the Global Senior A&R.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- more than 10 years related experience and / or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have deep knowledge of Heavy Metal and Hard Music
- Strong understanding of the business process with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and deliver requested output timely and accurately
- Must possess a broad outlook about the industry and the profession
- Have a high level of energy, positive attitude, and possess a selfless attitude for the benefit of the business
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient on Microsoft Office, particularly using Excel and virtual meeting platforms
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability and willingness to travel
We are looking forward to receive your CV! The process will be handled remotely.