L&D COUNTRY PARTNER
- 150 Beach Rd, Singapore 189720
- Believe departments: People
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
As the L&D Country Partner, you will be the main L&D PIC working with Group in continuing People/ Talent Development and for managing all phases of training interventions. You will understand the training needs of the organization through maintaining a close partnership with business stakeholders to establish structured learning roadmaps in the business, help identifying development needs, design, implement and deliver consistent Group learning content, context adapting to local needs, suggest talent development strategies and roll out effective training programs as well as support all administrative tasks and logistics arrangements for new hires onboard and L&D request.
- Involve in planning and execution of training programs/ initiatives rolled out from Group
- Responsible for all the training needs assessments, designing and delivering training and development programs and learning materials based on the needs of the organization and individual
- Create and/or deliver a range of e-learning packages;
- Manage and execute the delivery of training and development programs;
- Ensure that mandatory training requirements are met/ completed;
- Amend and revise Group programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes to local work environment/ context;
- Acclimate new employees to the business. Design, implement and conduct effective New Hire onboarding orientation sessions, to enhance new employee experience;
- Analyse competency gaps, source, evaluate and recommend local training vendors to the Group L&D and HR Director to address those gaps;
- Identify training needs, strengths and weaknesses through job analysis, career paths, annual performance and implement/ manage all phases of training for employees at all levels;
- Maintain a solid understanding of training trends, development and best practices
- Regional coordinator for annual Employee engagement survey
- Manage employee communication and engagement activities
- Degree/ Diploma in HR Management or equivalent with 5 years of L&D experience
- Strong knowledge in designing/ executing/ supporting and delivering L&D program
- Strong and effective communicator
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Organized, meticulous, self- motivated and team player
- Take ownership and able to work independently
- Experience in start-up is advantageous
- Good understanding of Southeast Asia market will be an advantage
- Only Singaporeans / Singapore PRs may apply
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.