DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF SUPPLY CHAIN - DIGITAL CONTENT M/W
- 24 Rue Toulouse Lautrec, 75017 Paris, France
- Believe departments: Operations
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
The selected candidate will report to the Director of Digital Content Management and Innovation (Supply Chain Director) and will second him in managing the teams, promoting horizontal collaboration across teams and deploying an innovative product and content management strategy.
Believe is seeking a candidate who has extensive experience in digital content management, a solid product background (product design & management), who is result-oriented, with a strong focus on data and KPIs, and experience in managing international teams.
- Advise and support the Supply Chain Director in developing and implementing an innovative product and content strategy, and in the implementation of the business transformation plans;
- In coordination with the different squads, proactively identify actionable opportunities across the digital products portfolio, identify process gaps and recommend process improvements across project teams and delivery services by challenging status quo, fostering innovative thinking;
- Actively contribute to the development of the team, working with colleagues within the team and other teams in the company to foster and model innovation and simplification, and create an attractive and productive working environment.
- Manage directly the Content Operations teams with the following directions :
- Promote a culture of data driven decision making within the team and with stakeholders.
- Develop periodic performance reports with ad-hoc KPIs to support decision-making.
- Supervise, coach, motivate and develop the operational teams and managers, providing guidance on effective working methods and good communication and promoting excellence through effective performance management and professional development of staff;
- Propose and use appropriate communication tools, foster transparency and collaboration, both within the team and across Believe key stakeholders.
- Manage business processes across the teams, aligning activities and leveraging synergies, driving efficiency, ensuring that best practices are shared, and harmonizing ways of working.
- Challenge the existing work practices, promote continuous improvement and facilitate the implementation of best practices.
- Master’s degree preferably in Engineering, or Business School.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in management position in digital business or information technology, ideally with a good knowledge of the digital content management.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with digital analytical tools.
- Extensive experience in customer-facing product design & management and strong knowledge of a hands-on experience with large digital platform projects.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender Identity.