JUNIOR VIDEO CHANNEL MANAGER MENA- INTERNAL CONSULTANT M/F
- Boulevard Mohamed V, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
- Believe departments: Distribution
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
1/ Video Support
· Daily video support for producers
· Application of Best Practices for artists’ and labels’ YouTube channels
· Implementation of video strategies for our producers across video platforms
· Elaboration of Business Reviews and analysis thanks to the YouTube CMS and our internal tools
2/ Video Rights Management
· Online rights management of producers’ catalogs on YouTube
· Optimization of YouTube Content ID on audio and video catalogs
3/ Internal Process
· Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Team through JIRA to solve producers’ daily issues
· Ensure the execution of the local strategy through the respect of internal process
· Experience in the music or video industry
· Excellent written and oral communication in English, French & Arabic
· Experience in YouTube Analytics or YouTube CMS
· Structured, priority-driven
This job is based in Morocco (Casablanca or Rabat)
Reporting to MENA Channel Manager
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.