SENIOR LABEL MANAGER - DANCE MUSIC (M/W)
- Via Morimondo, 26, 20143 Milano MI, Italy
- Believe departments: Distribution
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Believe’s mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As senior label manager you will expand Believe’s activity and managing distribution & marketing partnerships to a network of independent mainly dance music labels and artists in the territory. You will be responsible for identifying potential new labels and artists partners and relevant business development opportunities for the company.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to grow Believe’s presence in Italy, achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of labels and artists. You will directly report into the Head of Label Distribution for Italy.
Sales strategy and emerging artists / labels lookout
- Support and execute the sales strategy
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard
- Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
- Manage of portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- People management experience
- Proven track record in sales and negotiations
- Deep knowledge of the independent music labels landscape
- Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
- Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
If you recognize yourself and you have at least 5 years of experience in digital distribution music sector , do not hesitate this post is for you!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender Identity.
Recruitment process: Head of Label and HR