ARTIST RELATION MANAGER- EGYPT (INTERNAL CONSULTANT) M/F
- Cairo, CAIRO, CAIRO, Egypt
- Believe departments: Distribution
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
Following the acceleration of our activities in Egypt, we are looking to grow our team with an Artist Partnerships Manager- (Internal Consultant)
1. Sales strategy and emerging artist lookout
· Support and execute the sales strategy
· Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard
2. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
· Manage of portfolio of artists and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
· Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
· Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
· Proven track record in sales and negotiations
· Deep knowledge of the Arabic artists landscape
· Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
· Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
· Arabic & English languages
This job is based in Cairo, Egypt
Reporting to MENA General Manager
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.