RUSSIA & EE COMMUNICATIONS LEADER (H/F)
- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
- Believe departments: Communication
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
- Lead local communication strategy, content and programs for the markets, based on the global communication strategy, to support the business and organizational projects
- Identify and develop the right channels to reach key stakeholders
- Develop and engage the community of Believe stakeholders
- Develop and manage local media relations and public speaking opportunities
- Organize yearly corporate event and all sales communication events (find relevant partners, sponsors, location, lead the budget and project execution)
- Implement a relevant social media strategy
- Lead internal communications
- Help HR build the employer brand
- Anticipate and manage sensitive situations and crises
- Manage the reporting and analysis of the communication programs
- Manage the Communications budget
- A minimum of 5 years of communications experience and public relations
- A well understanding of local practice across the region
- Demonstrable track record of success in PR, communications and social media
- Experience in a fast-growing local or international digital media or entertainment company will be a plus
- Experience with HR communications and internal communications
- Native Russian speaker and excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong ownership
- Ready to travel regularly across the region
At believe, our mindset is clear / simple: openness, passion and involvement!
But of course, we will also appreciate your agility, your entrepreneurial taste, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!