JUNIOR LABEL MANAGER
- Chandigarh, Chandigarh, Punjab, India
- Believe departments: Distribution
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Junior Label Manager – Distribution
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As a label manager you will lead a portfolio of strategic clients and define with your manager the best solutions to maximize client satisfactions and services execution.
You will also contribute to new clients acquisition by implementing our sales strategy
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to lead a team, achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of labels. You will directly report into the Senior Label Manager.
1. Sales strategy and emerging artists / labels lookout
· Support and execute the sales strategy
· Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard (PipeDrive)
· Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
· Analyze and keep track of sales performance
2. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
· Manage of portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
· Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
· Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
· Proven track record in sales and negotiation.
· Deep knowledge of the indie labels landscape
· Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
· Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!