Video Channel Manager in Music Industry - Russia
- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
- Believe departments: Distribution
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Believe is looking for a passionate Channel Manager to join the team in Moscow. A keen knowledge and network in the independent music industry is key, as Believe continues to drive its artists and label acquisition strategy in Russia & CIS.
- Daily clients support and video catalogue management (management of artists and labels YouTube Channels )
- Optimization of Clients’ Video Content on YouTube
- Analyze the clients performance on social media and provide the plan for optmization
- Provide solutions to Believe clients on operational & legal issues
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to fulfill company strategic goals
- Elaboration of Business Reviews and analysis thanks to the YouTube CMS and our internal tools
- Similar experience on YouTube (YouTube tool) and Audience development is welcome but its not obligation
- knowledge of artists landscape and artists deals
- Passionate about technology, data and artists / labelFl development
- Digital friendly and users experience of YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
- Fluent English
- Well organized, self determined and dedicated with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to details
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.