VN - ASD - HEAD OF ARTIST SERVICES & DEVELOPMENT (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Believe departments: Artist Services and Development
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Following the acceleration of our activities in Artist Services division, we are looking to grow our team with a Head of Artist Services & Development - Internal Consultant.
- Sales Strategy: define sourcing strategy and priority targets for the unit ; negotiate & sign key deals with artists & management ; provide strategic guidance to develop key local projects.
- People Management : hire, manage and motivate local ASD team.
- Work Organization: structure and organise work locally and internationally, internally & externally.
- Execution Control : control local execution of global strategy & targets.
- P&L, budget, Performance : owns unit P&L, monitor KPI and budgets.
- Reporting : deliver reporting, business reviews and market insights to Regional Head of Artist Services & HQ
- As an internal consultant you have consulting skills and you are client service-focused
- 8+ years in artist development, in a label or similar structure
- Significant experience in team Management (at least 5 years)
- Strong leadership skills : communication, integrity, awareness, business & strategic vision, commitment.
- Strong management skills : ability to structure, organise, manage and inspire the team
- Excellent relationships, artist friendly
- Excellent understanding of the market (practices, trends, opportunities...)
- Owning P&L : setting, monitoring budgets & hitting targets.
- Strong sense of priorities
- Fluent in English and local native languge
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability