PH - ASD - PROJECT MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Quezon City / BCG / Ortigas / Makati, Manila, Philippines
- Believe departments: Artist Services and Development
has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Following the acceleration of our activities in Artist Services division, we are looking to grow our team with a Project Manager - Internal Consultant.
As the Project Manager, you will negotiate and sign deals with a focus on the OPM & Hip Hop. You will have a clear understanding of how to leverage data available to you, to analyse audience, sales trends and performance history to build and execute creative & profitable marketing plans.
You will handle day to day relationship with artist, management, external partners and coordinating with all Believe teams (trade marketing, support, digital marketing, branding, etc) to manage the audio & video distribution (and coordinate physical, if any) effectively.
You will manage marketing budget, P&L for each project and deliver sales and marketing reports to all teams necessary. You will report to the Local Head of Artist Services & Development.
- Sales: negotiate and sign deals with artists in coordination with A&R team.
- Data analysis: analyze audience, sales and performances history
- Strategy: build creative & profitable marketing plan to develop project successfully
- Execution: execute marketing plan ; handle day to day relationship with artist, management and partners ; manage audio & video distribution (and coordinate physical, if any)
- Coordination: coordinates project with all teams (trade marketing, support, digital marketing, branding, etc)
- Budget & Finance: manage marketing budget and P&L for each project
- Reporting & Performances : deliver sales and marketing reports to all teams
- As an internal consultant you have consulting skills and you are client service-focused
- 3 - 4 years as artist management, marketing or project management
- Effective negotiation skills and driven in sales
- Excellent relationships, artist friendly
- Very digital friendly: focus on online audience development and digital content strategy
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data driven: ability to analyse and use data to optimise development
- Structured, organised, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Strong track record in digital marketing, especially within online audience development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, meticulous, self-motivated and team player
- Fluent in English
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.