PH - LABEL MANAGER (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Manila E Rd, Tayuman, Binangonan, Rizal, Philippines
- Believe departments: Distribution
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Following the acceleration of our activities in Distribution, we are looking to grow our team with a Label Manager- Internal Consultant.
1) Establish sales strategy and develop potential customers
- Evaluate and establish contacts with potential independent labels/artists
- Participation in the negotiation and signing of contracts with customers and propose the best package
- Analyse and track sales performance and other related business processes
2) Plan and implement distribution services for labels/artists
- Manage content for labels/artists and optimize content performance on the platform
- Coordinate with regional and global Trade Marketing teams to obtain the best platform resources for customers
- Listen and understand the real needs of customers with a quick response, constantly improve service quality
- As an internal consultant you have consulting skills and you are client service-focused
- Proven track record in sales and effective negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape
- Solid network in the music industry
- Passionate about technology, data and artists development
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.