TH- ASD - TRADE MARKETING PARTNERSHIPS (INTERNAL CONSULTANT)
- Thong Lor, Bangkok, Thailand
- Believe departments: Artist Services and Development
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,200 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Following the acceleration of our activities in Artist Services division, we are looking to grow our team with a Trade Marketing Partnership - Internal Consultant.
- Proactively promote Believe “Artist Services & Artist Development” catalog on key local digital stores:
- Handle day to day relationships with DSPs: set up communication process & tools.
- Explore ways to further our catalogue visibility
- Develop strong knowledge on playlisting & on-store promotion strategies
- Develop market share & revenue
- Develop & execute marketing partnerships with DSPs
- imagine, build and deploy innovative marketing campaigns with top retailers (content creation, co-marketing, etc), in coordination with Believe Artist Service teams.
- Reporting & Performances
- deliver trade marketing reports to all teams, monitor KPI & analyse performances.
- Monitor local market practices:
- competitive initiatives & market trends
- promote IKRs (International Key Releases) locally, brought and coordinated by IKR central team.
- As an internal consultant you have consulting skills and you are client service-focused
- An excellent knowledge of digital music services locally
- Existing relationships with local DSP’s representatives and editorials would be a plus
- Creativity & Marketing: ability to imagine creative marketing campaigns to develop engagement with DSPs
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities
- The ability to identify and analyze releases and store sales trends
- A strong sense of priorities
- 3/4+ years minimum in digital marketing or digital music services
- Business reporting to Local Head of Artist Services (Thailand)
- Functional reporting to Regional Head of Trade Marketing Partnerships (SEA)
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.