VIDEO CHANNEL MANAGER (M/W)
- Bogotá, Bogotá, Colombie
- Believe departments: Distribution
Founded in 2005, believe is an Artist-Centric digital music platform. With more than 1,100 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume. Our Mission is to Best Serve and Develop Artists at all stages of their careers with respect and expertise, fairness and transparency, in all local markets around the globe.
We are looking for a Free- lance Video Channel Manager in Bogota.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of artists and labels regarding all video distribution aspects. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid sales strategy and an in-depth thinking of the music market, you will be able to build the video success of our customers.
- Daily video support for producers
- Application of Best Practices for artists and labels content
- Implementation of video and audience development strategies for our producers across video platforms
- Elaboration of Business Reviews and Analysis
- Rights Management
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Teams
- Identify and researching potential acquisition targets
- Availability to travel if needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience (Business, Marketing, Communication or any other related)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- YouTube CMS experience
- Structured, priority-driven and with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
- Passionate about music, social media and digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Colombian music market
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.