COMPTABLE FOURNISSEURS ROYAUTES (H/F)
- Rue Beaumont, 1219 Luxembourg
- Believe departments: Corporate
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
- Advances & royalty payments processing. Includes data entry, and basic accounting. Run the payments preparation processes for checks and coordinate the process for electronic payments with the Manager of Royalty Processing and the Treasury department. Check that all payments are handled in accordance with company policy. Take care about the process payments cancellations/voids and re-issues.
- Prepare timely general ledger to author sub-ledger reconciliations for assigned imprints. Analyse royalties payable balances, prepare related advance recoupment schedules and propose general ledger adjusting entries.
- Prepare timely journal entries for supervisor’s review and input to the general ledger, in accordance with financial reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Collect data and perform research on details of transactions. Ensure work complies with complex internal policies and external regulations which may require interpretation.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Motivated, disciplined with high personal and professional standards of integrity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Works efficiently and meets established deadlines.
- Adjusts easily to work environment changes.
- Hands-on. Able to multi-task and handle high volume of data.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in an accounting environment.
- Sage experience is a plus
- Make an impact and love what you do!
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude & a fit with the company’s culture & values.
BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Strong Excel skills.
Fluent in French and good knowledge of English. Any other language will considered as a plus;
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.