GREATER CHINA COMMUNICATIONS LEADER
- 322 Jiaozhou Rd, Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200071
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
- Define the communications strategy of Believe in Greater China in order to build and protect the image and the reputation of the company and its brands in the region toward the industry, artists and producers, peers and partners. This will be done in line with the global communications strategy of the group.
- Develop and execute external and internal communication programs that support the business and organizational projects of the company. This will be done in partnership with the local Management, the support functions and the Sales teams.
- Adapt the global and regional Communication strategy, content and programs for Greater China.
- Develop and engage the community of Believe stakeholders by delivering relevant, regular and effective communications in the region.
- Anticipate and manage sensitive situations and crises
- Manage the reporting and analysis of the communication programs
- Manage the Communications budget
- External communications will cover among others:
- Locally relevant corporate communications (position statements, press releases, company presentation & leaftlet, M&A communications…)
- Executive Communications activities, including external speaking opportunities, media relations programs…
- Sales related communication activities (coordination of professional/brand building events, organization of Believe events…)
- Employer branding support in partnership with HR/Talent Acquisition
- Coordination of the social media strategy and plans
- Internal communications will cover among other activities:
- Coordination of on-site communications
- Employee town halls organization
- Communication support for CSR activities
- A minimum of 10 years of communications experience and public relations
- A well understanding of local practice across all Greater China regions
- Demonstrable track record of success in PR, communications and social media
- Experience in a fast-growing local or international digital media or entertainment company
- Experience with HR communications and internal communications
- Native Chinese speaker and excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong ownership
At believe, our mindset is clear / simple: openness, passion and involvement!
But of course, we will also appreciate your agility, your entrepreneurial taste, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!