PROJECT MANAGER M/F
- Сыромятническая наб., Москва, Россия
- Полная занятость
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Believe is looking for a passionate Project Manager to join its team in Moscow. A keen knowledge and network in the independent music industry is key, as Believe continues to drive its artists and label acquisition strategy in the Russian Federation and CIS.
- Strategy and execution: Execute artist development strategy & planning. Build creative & profitable campaigns and action plan to develop project successfully. Handle day to day relationship with artist, management.
- Account management: account management (catalogue management, following up of new releases, building strategy).
- Audience Development: grow audience and increase engagement
- Coordination: coordinate project with all teams (project managers, support, digital marketing, branding, etc.)
- Budget & Finance: manage marketing budget and P&L for each project.
Требования к квалификации
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development action plans and campaigns
- Strong local Network in music field (artists, management)
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent relationships, artist friendly
- Very digital friendly: focus on online audience development and digital content strategy
- Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Local language + English is mandatory
- 1/2 years in artist project management, label, distributor
- Project Management
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.