HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING (BEIJING - CHINA)
- Beijing, Beijing, China
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
The Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for leading a digital marketing team to activate and communicate artists’ marketing campaigns around Believe Music ASD artists to drive incremental streaming consumption and increase fan engagement. Also you will craft and execute impactful public relations strategies that will increase brand awareness of Believe Music.
Its main responsibilities include:
1. Partner & collaborate closely with marketing & sales staff to develop and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns for the artists
2. Influence incremental catalog streaming consumption of frontline artist's catalog through the development of marketing campaigns centered around dynamic artist content, robust advertising campaigns, artist channel visibility & optimization and earned digital partnerships
3. Manage reporting, marketing budgets and analytics to measure effectiveness of campaigns and make informed recommendations
4. Work alongside project managers to maximize account support around tent pole moments
5. Test, assess and update best practices to maximize consumption, artist integrity and fan engagement
6. Identify new opportunities to reach audiences through tech, media partners, digital advertising, etc.
1. 5 years of relevant experience in the music industry – preferably in digital sales or digital marketing
2. Strong understanding of digital content strategies and the nuances of artist aesthetics and tone
3. Expertise in digital marketing strategy and analytics
4. Strong understanding of digital platforms (commercial and marketing), their features and best practices
5. Strong working knowledge of the music industry, and a passionate commitment to music and artists
6. Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask, and working under stressful and demanding timelines
7. Bilingual in Chinese & English