SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR ASD (BEIJING - CHINA)
- Beijing, Beijing, China
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
The aim of the Operations Manager is to support the business by delivering best-in-class, efficient, timely and reliable back-office services, related to the development of our Artist Service and Development in China.
You need a perfect understanding of Believe Music's products, value chain, tools and processes. You will be able to ensure that the group processes are correctly applied and provide regular feedback and propositions on how to improve and adapt to the local business.
You will report to the Head of ASD in Greater China, and will need to have close relationships with all project managers and distribution-related departments of the group.
Its main responsibilities include:
1. Be responsible for the data management, usage monitoring, prompting irregular use of the CRM system
2. To assist the line manager to normalize the sales process tackling and continuously optimize the standard workflow of the PM team.
3. Continuously design, provide sales kits, internal training syllabus and other relevant sales documents for PM.
4. To assist in charge of new PMs onboarding process, sales tools training, work specification guidance, etc.
5. Daily communication with central office OPs on financial and legal items.
1. Bachelor Degree or above
2. More than 2 years’ related working experience (including internship)
3. Bilingual in Chinese & English, fluent in French is a plus
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Good at data summarization and time management
6. Great flexibility in a fast moving international environment