SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR LABEL DISTRIBUTION (BEIJING - CHINA)
- BEIJING, BEIJING, China
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
The aim of the Sales Operations Manager is to support the Business by delivering best-in-class, efficient, timely and reliable back-office services, related to the development of our Label Distribution in China.
You need a perfect understanding of our products, value chain, tools, advance and processes. You will be able to ensure that the group processes are correctly applied and provide regular feedback and propositions on how to improve and adapt to the local Label Distribution.
You will report to the Head of Label Distribution in GC, and will need to have close relationships with all Label Managers in GC and the Distribution-related departments of the group.
Its main responsibilities include:
1. Be responsible for the data management, usage monitoring, prompting irregular use of the LMs‘ CRM system
2. To assist the line manager to normalize the sales process tackling and continuously optimize the standard workflow of the LM team.
3. Continuously design, provide sales kits, internal training syllabus and other relevant sales documents for LM.
4. To assist in charge of new LMs onboarding process, sales tools training, work specification guidance, etc.
5. Be responsible for the training of all label managers in advance course
6. Provide regular sales data reports and gather internal data sharing meeting.
7. To assist in charge of establish the cross-functional communication mechanism for LM teams to ensure that communications flows effectively.
1. Bachelor Degree or above
2. More than 2 years’ related working experience (including internship)
3. Bilingual in Chinese & English, fluent in French is a plus
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Good at data summarization and time management
6. Project management experience, background in 4A industry preferred
7. Great flexibility in a fast moving international environment