SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR ARTIST DISTRIBUTION (BEIJING - CHINA)
- BEIJING, BEIJING, China
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
The aim of the Sales Operations Manager is to support the Business by delivering best-in-class, efficient, timely and reliable back-office services, related to the development of our Artist Distribution in China.
You need a perfect understanding of our products, value chain, tools, advance and processes. You will be able to ensure that the group processes are correctly applied and provide regular feedback and propositions on how to improve and adapt to the local Artist Distribution.
You will report to the Head of Artist Distribution in GC, and will need to have close relationships with all Artist Relation Managers in GC and the Distribution-related departments of the group.
Its main responsibilities include:
1. Collect and sort out the problems in local ARMs pitch
2. Collect our client feedback with our products and services
3. Keep abreast of competitors' developments
4. Plan Artist Distribution strategies with all ARMs in GC
5. Have regular conversations with Distribution-related departments of the group，and share group strategies with local ARMs in time
1. Help local team to identify the process issues
2. Guide all local ARMs to use tools skillfully
3. Make sure the distribution solutions are well executed
1. Bachelor Degree or above
2. More than 2 years’ related working experience (including internship)
3. Bilingual in Chinese & English, fluent in French is a plus
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Good at data summarization and time management
6. Project management experience, background in 4A industry preferred
7. Great flexibility in a fast moving international environment