- Tileyard Road, London, England, United Kingdom
Believe is the world’s largest fully independent distributor and services provider for independent music with 1,000 staff and offices in 44 countries and scalable deals via our 20 brands including DIY distribution at TuneCore, full service distribution with Believe, and artist services and record deals via our in-house label group incorporating AllPoints, Naïve, and Nuclear Blast. In 2018 Believe collected $500M royalties on behalf of our artists and labels.
Managing a wide range of acts across Artist Services and Artist Development projects, this role is tasked with creating, delivering and co-ordinating marketing and promotional campaigns for domestic and international releases.
Working autonomously and as part of the Artist Services team, the Marketing Manager is in charge of co-ordinating releases and driving artist campaigns through to completion.
- Strategic campaign planning and product creation
- Liaising directly with artists and artist managements to deliver creative and successful campaigns
- Working closely with the A&R team to coordinate product delivery and campaign timelines
- Asset creation (artwork, photos, videos, etc.)
- Sourcing and managing press, online, radio and TV teams for each project
- Working with the Digital Marketing team to deliver creative, innovative and efficient digital advertising and social media campaigns
- Working with the International Marketing team to roll-out campaigns in international markets
- Working with external creative and media buying agencies
- Managing budgets
- Delivering sales and marketing reports to all teams
- Passion for music
- Minimum of 2 years appropriate experience
- Ability to confidently plan, manage and deliver campaigns to a high standard
- Experience of liaising with artists, managers and other third party stakeholders
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Good understanding of data analysis and consumer insights
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunities Policy
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.