REGIONAL HEAD OF TRADE MARKETING PARTNERSHIPS, SEA (ASD)
- Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
- Proactively promote Believe “Artist Services & Artist Development” catalog on key local digital stores:
- Handle day to day relationships with DSPs: set up communication process & tools.
- Explore ways to further our catalogue visibility
- Develop strong knowledge on playlisting & on-store promotion strategies
- Develop market share & revenue
- Develop & execute marketing partnerships with DSPs
- imagine, build and deploy innovative marketing campaigns with top retailers (content creation, co-marketing, etc), in coordination with Believe Artist Service teams.
- Reporting & Performances
- deliver trade marketing reports to all teams, monitor KPI & analyse performances.
- Monitor local market practices:
- competitive initiatives & market trends
- promote IKRs (International Key Releases) locally, brought and coordinated by IKR central team.
- 3 to 4+ years minimum in digital marketing or digital music services
- An excellent knowledge of digital music services locally
- Existing relationships with local DSP’s representatives and editorials would be a plus
- Creativity & Marketing: ability to imagine creative marketing campaigns to develop engagement with DSPs
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities
- The ability to identify and analyze releases and store sales trends
- A strong sense of priorities
- Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in Singapore
- Reporting to Regional Head of Artist Services (SEA + ANZ)
- Dotted Functional reporting to Global Head of Trade Marketing Partnerships