JUNIOR A&R Urban (M/W)
- Via Alessandria 129, Rome, Rome, Italy
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
Your missions are:
- Carry out meetings with prospective clients to pitch our services
- Source new and emerging Urban artists and label leads
- Build strong relationships with artists, management and the local industry (music lawyers etc.)
- Monitor analytic & digital trends as well as our growing TuneCore roster
- Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences and other events
- Analyse the impact of spend and structure artist offers
- Present deals to our local A&R team
- Thorough tracking of deals on our CRM system, and collecting of key client data
- Complete all internal training certifications and attend external industry wide training Believe will provide.
At believe, our mindset is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
But of course, we will also appreciate your agility, your entrepreneurial taste, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
If you recognize yourself and you have at least 2 years of experience in the recorded music industry, do not hesitate this post is for you!
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.