FINANCE CONTROLLER - ASD
- Sant Dnyaneshwar Marg, F Block Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051, India
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
1. Preparing financial reports.
2. Analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
3. Formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy
4. Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
5. Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
6. Overseeing and preparing income statements.
7. Participating in budgeting processes.
8. Managing financial transactions.
9. Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
10. Evaluating and managing risk.
11. Coordinating audit processes.
12. Research technical accounting issues for compliance
13. Support month-end and year-end close process
14. Manage and comply with local, state, and Central government reporting requirements and tax filings.
15. Overall responsible for total management of Finance, Accounts, MIS, Taxation.
16. Investments and Private Equity, ECB loans and NCD, and other international financing sources
17. Additional controller duties as necessary
Minimum 8-10 years of experience post qualification