PROJECT MANAGER - FINANCE
- Bandra East, Mumbai, Mumbai, MH, India
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
1. Plan, lead and implement projects in finance space.
2. Be analytical and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and problem solve across multiple projects
3. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
4. Establish, document and maintain Project Management SOPs and best practices using Agile methodologies for project planning, execution and reporting based on company Software Development and Implementation of SOPs
5. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
6. Ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework - Understand and document the current working process in detail (review, document and assess critical business processes) –
7. Review and develop current and future state process maps - Evaluate work flows and recommend improvements to enhance productivity, maximize efficiency and reduce waste - Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities - Project Management for systems transformation- Identify, communicate, and report significant deviations from project plan / quality - Track the working process and evaluate its effectiveness
8. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope
9. Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects in finance domain.
10. Knowledge of local, state & central government reporting requirements and tax filing.
11. Reporting and Documentation
12. Monitoring Progress on all the project & Presentation of deliverables
13. Escalation and highlighting of Project Risk
14. Time Management & ensuring project closure on time.
Bachelor's degree in Commerce /MCOM / CA / Inter CA/ MBA (Finance & Accounts)
1. Proven working experience in project management – at least on 3 to 4 projects in finance area
2. 3 to 4 years in Project Management in Finance domain.
3. Thorough knowledge in Finance and Accounts field.
4. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
7. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
8. Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
9. Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
10. Understand how ERP, Process transformation - Project management - Excel modelling Added Advantage
11. Six sigma certification an added advantage