Content Infringement Lead
- Bandra - Worli Sea Link, Mount Mary, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Saregama, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
As part of its Rights Operations Department, Believe is currently looking for a Content Infringement Operations Lead. The candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Follow up the Rights Legal Claims assigned to Believe
- Rights audit of our catalogue to detect rights infringement and Content ID misuse
- Ensuring Customer care, support and troubleshooting with our Sales team, Believe clients, and YouTube Users on operational & rights issues
- Resolving YT conflict situations
- Process streamlining and standardization w.r.t. rights infringement tasks
Team Management Responsibilities:
- Manage the Rights infringement team, allocate and delegate tasks in order of priority and ensuring the task is being completed as per the prescribed guidelines
- Adhere to the prescribed SLA for the infringement and do a proper KPI adherence about the team and task to the Head of Operations
- Effective coordination with the International Rights Manager based in Paris Headquarters for the day to day task and proper integration with the team members.
- Organize and follow-ups of the team’s task and ensure the efficiency of the teamwork flow and the accomplishment of the tasks
- Bachelors/Master’s degree
- Digital friendly Knowledge about music rights management particularly in Youtube CMS
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Youtube Rights Management
- Certified YT professional (Must have completed YT Certification)
- Organized, reliable and independent
- Self-Motivated, curious, hardworking and problem solving
- Perfect Team player and ability to manage a team of 4+ members
- Ability to set priorities for the daily task to entire team
- Thinking out of the box solutions with meeting the daily tasks and expectations
- Should have the thirst and ability to learn new things
- Proven ability in communication and reporting management
- Time management skills and priority management