Talent Scout Hip Hop
- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
Thanks to your network, market analysis, business and artist relations, analyze of music charts, you will be able to source and identify developing hip hop artists who would require any of our services.
You will report to Believe team key metrics and markers about the artists. If necessary you will engage discussions and organize an introduction meeting.
Your missions and responsibilities:
- Identifies new talent in hip hop music genre through various sources (AM, YT, Spotify charts, data, medias, FB, network, industry relation…)
- Identify new talent at the earliest stage
- Scan charts, analytics, internal data and spots most promising hip hop artist
- Maintain a pipeline of talent and collect information on the artists
- Report on weekly basis on your sourcing activities to sales team
- Organize meeting with artist and Believe team when necessary
- Analyze the market and provide feedbacks
- Participate to draft innovative artist offer
Why join us? At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
If you recognize yourself and have less than 3 years of experience as a similar position, do not hesitate to have this post made for you!
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.