TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
- 451 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427664
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will engage directly and act as an advisor to the hiring managers. Your primary responsibility is to take charge of the end-to-end talent acquisition process across all levels of seniority and develop creative talent sourcing strategies. You are tasked to source, screen and ensure a strong pipeline of qualified candidates. You will also proactively identify, attract and network with potential candidate to promote our employer brand and ensure that we attract the best talent.
- Manage full spectrum of recruitment and selection activities including providing recruitment support to other Southeast Asia subsidiaries
- Proactively conduct job analysis, draft or update job description through effective communication with hiring manager, in order to understand the requirement and propose feasible solution
- Review manpower requirements with hiring manager to develop staffing plan and source for suitable candidates through appropriate recruitment platforms (e.g. social media, cold call, referrals etc)
- Execute, manage the end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing, attending, facilitating interviews for/ with the hiring managers and the candidates, reference checks, employment offer and negotiation of remuneration
- Investigate candidate's strengths, weakness, requirement (e.g. salary, career path); present offer proposal to HR Director based on budget, internal & external benchmark, and negotiate offer with candidates
- Collect and analyse the information about labour market intelligence, generate report to support talent acquisition and communication with senior management
- Cooperate with colleagues from other functions within HR department, share information and resources
- Build and maintain networks within and outside the Company to cultivate a strong passive candidate pool
- In-charge and participate in Employer Branding activities including career fairs, outreach organised by institutions, government agencies, federations etc
- Administer the on-boarding process including preparation of appointment letter, contract signing, first day work briefing and personal files/ filing
- Compile and analyse monthly headcount report for the region, tracking and analysing employee turnover
- To be a Subject Matter Expert on one or more regional/ country staffing projects/ programs such as University Relationship program, sourcing strategy, selection tools, Recruitment Management System implementation and Employer Branding etc
- Diploma in HR-related discipline with relevant working experience in recruitment field
- Proactive, resourceful, dynamic, resilience and drive to work in a fast pace work environment
- Strong stakeholder management with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in Singapore. Believe will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.