Artist Relation Manager, POLAND
- Polna, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Believe is looking for a passionate Artist Relation Manager to join the team in Warsaw. A keen knowledge and network in the independent music industry is key, as Believe continues to drive its artists and label acquisition strategy in Poland
Your mission are:
- Seeking prospective hip hop artists for audio and video distribution
- Execute artist development strategy & planning, Build creative & profitable campaigns and action plan to develop project successfully, Handle day to day relationship with artist, management
- Deliver support to our vast network of clients across all digital aspects (distribution, legal, royalties, streaming)
- Catalogue management, following up of new releases, building strategy in digital, coordination of promotion in digital stores with Head of Trade Marketing
- Use our technology and management system (backstage)
- Solve complex issues with a client service-oriented mindset
Why join us? At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
We're looking for someone versatile with a sense of innovation, great social skills and enthusiasm!
If you feel you fit the bill and have less than 2 years of experience in a similar area don't hesitate to reach out
English and local language ,both spoken and written, need to be optimal
Autonomy and a problem solving mindset would be key required skills
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.