SENIOR MANAGER - ARTIST DISTRIBUTION
- HYDERABAD, HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, India
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
· The Senior Artist Partnership Manager's mission is to lead a team of Artist Relation Manager whose mission is to offer and conduct distribution and marketing agreements to artists. He/She will assist this team in a rapidly changing strategic, technological and procedural environment.
· Thanks to an in-depth mastery of our products, our business strategy and an in-depth reflection on their implementation you will be able to lead a team in achieving commercial goals and managing artists defined with your Manager of the Head of Artist Distribution
1. Team management:
· Defining and evaluating goals with your teams
· Participating in the definition of business strategy and execution with your teams
· Day-to-day support and support
· Training and understanding of processes with the Sales Support Manager
2. Commercial strategy, artistic watch
· Managing a sales tracking table (PipeDrive)
· Reflection support and commercial acquisition policy and partnership renewal
· Management analysis and reporting on business efficiency
· Lead a global think tank within Believe on Artists' Distribution Strategy
3. Performing services to artists
· Coordination for the execution of trade marketing, video, legal, financial services for artists
4. Artist Satisfaction
· Collaborate with the Head of trade marketing - Video services to optimize the deployment of our services to artists
· Share feedback and think about improving services
· Commercial and team management, rigorous and autonomous
· Excellent knowledge of the Indian music environment, you benefit from an important network, with a first experience in distribution
· Passionate about technology and data
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!