L&D COUNTRY PARTNER (SHANGHAI, CHINA)
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As the L&D Executive, you will be the main L&D PIC working with Group in continuing People/ Talent Development and for managing all phases of training interventions. Help identifying development needs, design, implement and deliver consistent Group learning content, context adapting to local needs. Support all administrative tasks and logistics arrangements for L&D request. Be responsible for all the training needs assessments, designing and delivering programs and learning materials.
- Involve in planning and support execution of training programs/ initiatives rolled out from Group;
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual;
- Create and/or deliver a range of e-learning packages;
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs;
- Ensure that mandatory training requirements are met/ completed;
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Acclimate new employees to the business. Design, implement and conduct effective New Hire onboarding orientation sessions;
- Sourcing and evaluating local training vendors and making recommendations to the Group L&D Manager and HR Director;
- Identify training needs, strengths and weaknesses through job analysis, career paths, annual performance and implement/ manage all phases of training for employees at all levels;
- Maintain a solid understanding of training trends, development and best practices
- Diploma in HR Management or equivalent with min 3 years of relevant experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, meticulous, self- motivated and team player