CHANNEL MANAGER (GUANGZHOU, CHINA)
- Guangzhou, Guangzhou, China
Founded in 2005, Believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? Believe is for you!
- Video Strategy: Development and execution of video content strategy for Taiwan in relation to Greater China and Global teams to optimize performance across various platforms.
- Content Rights Management: Online rights management of video content across video platforms via tools such as YouTube Content ID on audio and video catalogs. Effectively assert rights on official and fan-uploaded content to maximize revenue.
- Audience Development: Application of best practices of audience growth solutions for artists’ and labels’ channels.
- New Feature Evangelization: You will be provided with the newest information and updates on video streaming landscape, which you will use to educate our key clients.
- Internal Liaison: Work closely with global Video Rights and Distribution Teams to manage client rights efficiently
- 2+ years in YouTube/video platform channel management, or demonstrated experience in new media audience development.
- Proven understanding of global digital landscape across multiple video-sharing platforms and social networks.
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- Experience in YouTube Creator studio/CMS or any YouTube certification is a plus.
- Open-minded and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment with people from different cultural backgrounds and time zones.