Project Manager : Hip HOP Genre
- Bandra Kurla Complex Rd, G Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Job Description “Project Manager”
· Sales : negotiate and sign deals with artists in coordination with A&R team.
· Data analysis: analyze audience, sales and performances history
· Strategy: build creative & profitable marketing plan to develop project successfully
· Execution : execute marketing plan ; handle day to day relationship with artist, management and partners ; manage audio & video distribution (and coordinate physical, if any)
· Coordination : coordinates project with all teams (trade marketing, support, digital marketing, branding, etc)
· Budget & Finance: manage marketing budget and P&L for each project
· Reporting & Performances : deliver sales and marketing reports to all teams
• Negotiation Skills
• Excellent relationships, artist friendly
• Very digital friendly : focus on online audience development and digital content strategy
• Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
• Data driven : ability to analyze and use data to optimize development
• Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
• Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
• Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
• Extensive knowledge of (urban) market
• Local language + English
•3/4 years in artist project management
•Record in digital marketing or online audience development
· Local or Regional Head of Artist Services/ Project Manager.
Graduate or Postgraduate