VIDEO CHANNEL MANAGER
- Tileyard Rd, London, UK
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Attached to the video department of the UK team, you assist the team in the growth of key UK channels, as well as identifying relevant business opportunities to develop with the team. Full training will be given.
Your missions are:
- Implementing audience development strategies across key video channels
- Define for our clients their video strategy on the main video streaming platforms
- Generating and presenting reports to key clients
- Identifying and researching potential high earning acquisition targets
- Presenting client pitches
- Dealing with client’s queries
- Training clients in the use of Believe’s systems
- Liaising with Believe’s senior management, video operations and tech teams
- Liaising with operations team to ensure clients rights are managed correctly and efficiently
- Attending UK industry events
At believe, our mindset is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
But of course, we will also appreciate your agility, your entrepreneurial taste, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
If you recognize yourself and you have at least 2 years of experience as video channel manager, do not hesitate this post is for you!
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.