DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Your mission are:
- Data Analysis: perform data analysis to identify artist’s target audience & position him/her in the market.
- Strategy : elaborate artist development strategy & planning
- Content production : define content, schedule, budget & coordinate execution.
- Audience Development : leverage artist’s channels to grow audience and increase engagement, by implementing both organic activations and paid media campaigns (VK, Instagram, Youtube, online stores, online media and influencers etc) ; build creative and innovative digital experiences for fans provide strategic guidance to artists to manage their socials.
- Budgeting & Finance : manage & monitor digital marketing budgets.
- Performance Management : monitor KPI & deliver weekly reports on digital marketing performance for internal and external stakeholders ; share best practices with other markets.
At believe, our mindset is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
But of course, we will also appreciate your agility, your entrepreneurial taste, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
If you recognize yourself and you have at least 2 years of experience in marketing in music field only, do not hesitate this post is for you!
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, origine, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.