- New Delhi, Delhi, Noida, India
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As a junior channel manager you will be responsible of a portfolio of artists and labels on all video distribution aspects. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to build the video success of our customers.
1/ Video Support
· Daily video support for producers
· Application of Best Practices for artists’ and labels’ YouTube channels
· Implementation of video strategies for our producers across video platforms
· Elaboration of Business Reviews and analysis thanks to the YouTube CMS and our internal tools
2/ Video Rights Management
· Online rights management of producers’ catalogs on YouTube
· Optimization of YouTube Content ID on audio and video catalogs
3/ Internal Process
· Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Team through JIRA to solve producers’ daily issues
· Ensure the execution of the local strategy through the respect of internal process
Youtube Channel Manager - Believe Digital
The role is responsible for the day-to-day operations and short to mid-term strategy for Believe's partner channels on YouTube.
This encompasses the content distribution, rights management, video optimization, scheduling and delivery, and working with various stakeholders.
- Day-to-day operation of all the assigned YouTube channels - Rights Management, Video Delivery & Content Optimization.
- Devise and implement audience development strategies on YouTube to increase viewership & subscribers.
A specific focus should be to grow audience in content and regions with the most effective commercial return.
- Ensuring that all content that is ingested is rights cleared, and aligned with YouTube’s & In-house guidelines.
- Channel Analytics & Reporting.
- Cross promotion management.
- Take responsibility for the overall channels performance, growth & guidelines stability.
- Work with HOD on monthly reports and quarterly Business reviews.
· Experience in the music or video industry
· Excellent written and oral communication in English
· Experience in YouTube Analytics or YouTube CMS
· Structured, priority-driven
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!