OFFICE MANAGER (M/W)
- Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 105120
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
- organization of office work, conducting telephone conversations (receiving incoming calls, managing outgoing calls, call forwarding)
- HR work flow and communication with head office: controlling payrolls, on boarding of new staff, managing expenses and holidays, medical insurance, work permissions...
- Manage the relationship with all our suppliers and external service providers ( internet provider, electricity, )
- Participate in the relocation and development of our premises internally and externally
- Organisation of the communication and administrative relation with renter ART PLAY (• preparation of documents, interaction with the Artplay rental department, preparation of passes for car entry to Artplay, writing applications for calling Artplay repair specialists, writing letters / appeals / requests for events
- organization of minor repairs in the office with the involvement of contractors from third parties
- maintaining a budget for office expenses
- communications; organization of meetings, receptions, parties
- Be responsible for the well-being and safety of employees
At believe, our mindset is clear: openness, passion and involvement!
But of course, we will also appreciate your agility, your entrepreneurial taste, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
If you recognize yourself and you at least 8 years of experience as an Office manager, do not hesitate this post is for you!
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, origine, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.