MANAGER - GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Bandra Kurla Complex Rd, G Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Believe Entertainment is a fully owned subsidiary of global music giant believe digital. With offices across 44 countries, 1500+ employees and access to a 3000 + global artist community, we are leaders in all things music and music experiences.
With music at our core, we create solutions and branded platforms of entertainment that bring audiences together. Our team of brand solutions experts create effective strategies in live entertainment, digital marketing, music licensing and turn key event management solutions.
- Responsible for all the graphic design and visual output on all brand briefs.
- Working closely with the creative director and operations teams to translate ideas and concepts into design.
- Staying up to date with the latest design trends in on ground events, music festivals and concert experiences
- Bringing fresh design perspective and ideas to branded environments, installations and experiences.
- Actively contributing design solutions to pitch presentations.
- Creating visual elements such as logos, event identities, stage designs, event collaterals like posters, invitations, branding, e-mailers, print campaigns, etc.
- Designing walkthroughs, creative venue layouts.
- Ensuring designs are print ready and adhere to print and brand guidelines at all times.
- Graduate / Postgraduate
- Diploma / graduate / postgraduate from a relevant design school
- 5+ years of working experience in a relevant industry
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel
- Knowledge of motion graphics, animation (not imperative)
- A strong design portfolio illustrating brand experience, market experience and design aesthetics.
Believe Entertainment is a first of its kind - offering its clients a unique banquet of services from design, concept and on ground management to artist management, digital content expertise as well as sync and licensing opportunities. Music is the core DNA of the company and the language we use to communicate ideas and experiences across 44 countries worldwide.